Monday, June 2, 2008

Finished Tuscany



Here is a close-up:

Hi All! I just wanted to post this finished Tuscany that I have been working on for what seems like forever (I'm always amazed how long a project takes when I have other projects on the needle, I may never learn). I've been working on this since last year, since it's pretty much the same thing over and over I worked on other projects at the same time. This Tuscany is a thank you present for my mom, she is taking me on 2 week Mediterranean cruise. I thought that the pattern was so pretty and I made it with 2 skeins of Handmaiden Seasilk in color Capri because of the sea cell/cruise link and the color Capri and where we are going on vacation.

4 comments:

Susan said...

That looks so pretty. You did a beautiful job. The time you took was worth it, for sure!

Lynda said...

This looks lovely ;0)

Linda said...

That shawl is so pretty. It should be perfect for the cruise.

Sharon Rose said...

Gorgeous! Did you have to alternate skeins or were they really that identical? None of my SeaSilk skeins match each other, even when they're "supposed" to.